Donut Run Participants,
We have had inspected the course for the Donut Run and currently there is light icing and puddles forming. In addition, some roadways are icy. Based on temperatures for tonight we expect the conditions to worsen. Currently, many other events are canceling throughout the community. Based on the current circumstances as well as requirements for ordering fresh donuts we are postponing the event. We will be sending out a questionaire for participants with suggestions on dates. We are currently leaning to an Early Spring date. All signed up participants will be transferred to that event. In the event that any participants cannot participate on that date, we will also allow then you to transfer to another Donut Run event.
We are sorry for any inconvenience and are most concerned with the safety of our runners and staff,
Please check our Facebook page for the latest News, Announcements and updates!
We have had a few questions about the Donut Finishers Medals and have had to make some adjustments in the process to make sure we are unaffected by weather.
- The Finisher Medal is available only to participants doing the 5k distance and eating donuts.
- We will fire the gun, at that time everyone will be able to open their box of donuts.
- The clock will start when the gun fires. Your time to eat the donuts is counted as part of your time to finish
- Participants will be given nothing additional but the box of donuts at the start line.
- Participants will be required to eat all donuts before crossing the starting line.
- Participants whom are unable to finish their donuts will have to wait until 10:00 minutes total has elapsed.
- Teams will receive finisher medals based on individual times, however they will be put into the team awards based on combined times.
- Individuals finishing with a time of 35 minutes or less including eating of the donuts will get the finisher medal.
We will remove the finish line medals from the finish line area at precisely 35:01. Anyone finishing at that time or later will not receive a finisher medal. We ask that all participants respect this rule and challenge themselves to finish in the allotted time.
We look forward to seeing everyone out at the event. We understand these are slight adjustments but want to make sure that the event is fair and fun for all.
Thank you for joining us for the Donut Run, we wanted to send out a quick email with information all in one spot for you -
Packet pick up
Packets will be picked up on site;
8:00 AM – Race Day Registration / Pick Up
8:30 AM – Fun Run Starts
9:00 AM – 5k Walk / Run Starts
5701 East 36th St N,
Tulsa, OK 74115
We have created a quick map for everyone – attached ( with fun run course )
For the 5k Course
Parking will be at the field up the road, and along the road. There will be an attendant on site.
Parking is 5$ benefiting Mohawk Park.
Donut Run has special finisher awards for those who finish under 35 Minutes. We will hand these out as you cross the finish line until the clock is up. We also have age group awards that will be awarded at the end of the event.
Registration is still open online for friends and family and we will accept race day sign ups. We are also still seeking volunteers if anyone is interested. Just email us to inquire.
We also want to ask participants if they are feeling queasy to please use one of the buckets near the start/finish line or step off the course to not disturb other runners and keep the course clear.
The Donut Run Team
Just opened these guys! You still have time to get yours – sign up for Tulsa or OKC Races
The 2013 Donut Runs in OKC and Tulsa will be serving these beauties. That is right, we will be serving
Krispy Kreme donuts!
Interested in Sponsoring the Donut Run Tulsa, OKC or one near you? Check out our Sponsorship Page!
Head over the Earlysignup.com to register for Oklahoma City’s Donut Run!
Click here to get registered